DENSO WAVE EUROPE as an employer: Driven by quality
Driven by Quality
With over 150,000 employees and 190 branches worldwide, DENSO is one of the leading international groups in the field of Auto-ID and a provider of system solutions for QR-Codes® and IoT DATA management systems. As the inventor of the QR-Code®, this pioneering spirit continues to drive us: to create technical innovations that inspire our customers' business. But we not only make the difference in the quality of our products, but also in the way we work with one another: in open thinking, in clear action, in respectful interaction.
This is how we create an environment that feels like family. We stick together, maintain an exchange and support each other wherever we can. At the same time, the full strength of an international global corporation carries us and gives us maximum security. In this way, each of us can develop their talents and ideas in the best possible way and implement them in flexible working models and a healthy work-life balance. The values that are important to us are as diverse as the people who live them. We stand for: innovation, performance, passion, customer orientation, diversity, solidarity, responsibility, fairness, respect, reliability and friendliness.
Because we are - driven by quality. Ready for your drive with DENSO WAVE EUROPE?
Vacant job offers:
Business Development Manager – Retail RFID (m/f/d) United Kingdom
The role: Must haves:
- Create client meetings and opportunities within retail and the supply chain and other potential markets.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential clients.
- Perform presentations, demonstrations and collect requirements.
- Understand the client in terms of personal.
- Develop the projects to the point where they can be closed successfully.
- Develop project champions within the client.
- Provide a smooth handover to the implementation team.
- Provide updates to the sales director and sales team on a regular basis.
- Liaise with DWEU marketing and help develop media and marketing.
- Attend exhibitions and media events.
- Provide feedback to the solution developers to further enhance the product.
- Working from home but will involve travel around the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will be working with a Europe-based team of sales and technical personnel.
- Experience of retail solutions delivery.
- Knowledge of RFID and the benefits it offers in both retail and the supply chain.
- Preferably have been involved with a successful retail RFID implementation.
- The ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- 5 years’ experience of working in a similar role.
- Hunter, closer instincts for new business.
- Challenging work within a small team with flat hierarchies.
- An international work environment
- An attractive compensation package, including fix & variable income as well as vacation allowances and pension contributions
- Opportunities for further study and qualification
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
Please send your application to our HR department. Your contact person: Stefano von Loë E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0211 - 123 456 - 78 Location: United Kingdom
“I work for the inventor of the QR code. You don't really have to say more to know the technical level at which we develop and implement. "
Dirk G., Technical Department
“We are a really committed group. Feels like family. Across all departments. You just like to go to the office in the morning. "
Nicole E., Backoffice
“I have to stand 100% behind the products I sell to my customers, otherwise I am not credible. At DENSO Wave, I stand 110% behind our solutions. "
Emmanuel M., Sales