DENSO WAVE EUROPE as an employer: Driven by quality
Driven by Quality
With over 170,000 employees and 200 branches worldwide, DENSO is one of the leading international groups in the field of Auto-ID and a provider of system solutions for QR-Codes® and IoT DATA management systems. As the inventor of the QR-Code®, this pioneering spirit continues to drive us: to create technical innovations that inspire our customers' business. But we not only make the difference in the quality of our products, but also in the way we work with one another: in open thinking, in clear action, in respectful interaction.
This is how we create an environment that feels like family. We stick together, maintain an exchange and support each other wherever we can. At the same time, the full strength of an international global corporation carries us and gives us maximum security. In this way, each of us can develop their talents and ideas in the best possible way and implement them in flexible working models and a healthy work-life balance. The values that are important to us are as diverse as the people who live them. We stand for: innovation, performance, passion, customer orientation, diversity, solidarity, responsibility, fairness, respect, reliability and friendliness.
Because we are - driven by quality. Ready for your drive with DENSO WAVE EUROPE?
Vacant job offers:
Position/Competencies: Your profile (experiences and skills):
- As Head of Sales EMEA you will lead, coach, direct and supervise an international team of salespeople operating in Germany, the UK, France and Italy. Increasing the EMEA sales will be a key aspect of your position.
- To this end, you will generate leads and engage in promotions.
- Together with Head of Marketing you will develop and implement new marketing strategies to increase sales.
- Answering to the Managing Director, you will report the business numbers. In addition, together with the Sales Support team you will prepare the sales forecast on which our Japanese parent company will base their production and delivery schedules.
- In this key position you will contribute to the business and to product development, hire new salespeople and define the company’s business strategy.
- The position involves substantial traveling, but you will also work regularly from our European head office in Düsseldorf.
- Ability to overcome problems and challenges by gathering all relevant information from a wide range of sources, rigorously analysing the underlying causes in order to finally formulate, communicate and apply an effective solution.
- Ability to anticipate future changes and implement appropriate strategies that lead to business growth for the company.
- Ability to build and expand collaborative relationships inside and outside the company which are based on mutual understanding and trust and which in turn will form the basis to influence others in their decisions and actions.
- Ability to communicate the company’s visions, strategies and goals so as to motivate team members and partners to accomplish them while providing them with the necessary resources.
- Ability to set clear development goals for team members and provide them with the necessary mentoring and coaching to achieve them.
- You should have a proven track record in sales, i.e. must have been a salesperson in the past with proven successes in that position (hardware and solution sales).
- In addition, you should have also a proven track record as a manager of an international sales team and as such be aware of and sensitive to the dynamics arising in a multicultural environment.
- Ideally, you have some experience in product development.
- You must not necessarily be from the industry, but a related industry with experience in solution and /or hardware sales is necessary. It is important that you bring an additional network of contacts to the company.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- You should be fluent in English and ideally German.
• Attractive renumeration package
• 30 days annual leave
• Company Car (including private use)
• Mobile phone, laptop, etc.
• International work environment
If we have caught your interest, please upload your application using the following link: - To the online application
“I work for the inventor of the QR code. You don't really have to say more to know the technical level at which we develop and implement. "
Dirk G., Technical Department
“We are a really committed group. Feels like family. Across all departments. You just like to go to the office in the morning. "
Nicole E., Backoffice
“I have to stand 100% behind the products I sell to my customers, otherwise I am not credible. At DENSO Wave, I stand 110% behind our solutions. "
Emmanuel M., Sales
Would you like to speak to a sales partner in your area directly?
Would you like to get in contact with us, but you don't know exactly who the right contact person is for your concern? Please fill out the following form with your request and we will be happy to answer you.
DENSO WAVE EUROPE GmbH
Parsevalstrasse 9 A
+49 (0)211 - 540138-40
Simply save the address in your smartphone.