The DENSO BHT-1100 series combines outstanding functionality and user friendliness in a compact and ergonomic body: elegant on the outside, a real power package on the inside. As its lifecycle is very long, the BHT-1100 is perfect for use under extreme conditions and convinces through an excellent price-performance ratio.
Do you have any questions?
You are interested in our products, but have some further questions. Click here to find a distributor in your area.
"If one has to plan for tomorrow today, it is important to be sure that our partner is still at our side tomorrow. We trust DENSO."Senior Principal, enterprise consulting
Model w/ camera
Model w/o camera
Windows© Embedded CE 6.0 R3
Tri ARM Cortex-AB CPU (800 MHz)
Number of pixles 1
320 x 480 pixels (3.5 inch HVGA)
Liquid crystal dot matrix colour display
Advanced Plus (CCD)
Readable 1D codes
EAN-13/8 (JAN-13/-8) UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN (with expansion), Interleaved 2 of 5, standard 2 of 5,
CODABAR(NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128(EAN-128), GS1 DataBar(RSS), MSI
Read position relative to object
640 mm (resolution 0.33 mm)
1300 mm (resolution 1.0 mm)
Confirmation (LED), acoustic (signal sound) and haptic (vibration)
Number of buttons
36 Tasten (einschl. Ein-/Aus-Taste) + 2 seitl. Auslösertasten
IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
Indoor: 150 m, outdoors: 300 m
IEEE802.11b: 11/5.5/2/1Mbps, IEEE802.11g: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps
WEP40,128,WPA-PSK(TKIP, AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP, AES), WPA-1x(TKIP, AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP)
WPA2-1x(TKIP, AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x(EAP-TLS, PEAP)
Bluetooth Ver. 2.0 + EDR Class 2
RS-232C / USB
MicroSDHC x 1 slot (up to 32 GB)
Auto-zoom 3.2 megapixel camera
Lithium-ion battery (2300 mAh [standard] / 3450 mAh [high capacity])
Operation hours 3
Approx. 17 hours (when using standard battery) / approx. 25 hours (when using high-capacity battery)
Clock, speaker, vibration alarm, battery charge level indicator, keypad backlight, G-sensor, VoIP
Operating temperature 4
Splash water/dust protection
Drop resistance 5
1.5 m drop on concrete floor, 10 times each on all 6 sides (test result after a total of 60 drops)
- Even though the effective number of graphics elements is more than 99.99% thanks to the high-precision production of the LCDs, a few elements (less than 0.01%) can be left out or permanently turned on.
- Figures indicated for the transmission distance and speed are theoretical values and may vary depending on the place of use and the environment.
- In the following relation: scanning: remote transmission: screen display: standby = 1: 1 : 1 : 20. Communications module in standby mode, vibration = off and LCD backlight = low. The specified operating time serves as a reference value in room temperature and may vary depending on the operating conditions.
- The temperature rises from 0 to 40° C while charging.
- The value when using the standard battery
- Software Development Kit (SDK) für BHT mit Windows ® CE
- Keyboard interface software [kbifCE] 1
- This software is installed on the device when delivered.
- CU-1133: RS232C/USB communication, with charging function for device and additional battery
- CU-1111: Ethernet interface, with charging function for device and additional battery
- CH-1104: 4-battery charging station
- CH-1154: 4-device charging station
- BT-110LA: 2300 mAh standard battery
- BT-110L: 3450 mAh high-capacity battery