Easy to handle with just one hand, even just the thumb. Built-in 5.0 megapixel camera. Data storage on microSHDC cards with up to 32 GB. Outstanding speed! High-performance detection, even from large distances.
Do you have any questions?
You are interested in our products, but have some further questions. Click here to find a distributor in your area.
"The operational process was clearly optimized because of the BHT-1200 devices. We can now scan the return items and take a photo of the condition of the goods in one step. Genuine added value!"Head of Logistics, international online shopping portal
1D code model
2D code model
2D Code Model + 3G WWAN
Windows© Embedded CE 6.0 R3
ARM Coretex-A8 800MHz
DDR 512MB Flash ROM
Number of pixles 1
320 x 480 pixels (3.5 inch HVGA)
Liquid crystal dot matrix colour display
equipped with a display protector
Advanced Plus (CCD
Range sensor (CMOS)
EAN-13/-8(JAN-13/-8), UPC-A-E, UPC/EAN with expansion, Interleaved 2 of 5, standard 2 of 5, CODABAR(NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128(EAN-128), MSI, GS1 DataBar(RSS)
EAN-13/-8(JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN with expansion, Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR(NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128(EAN-128), GS1 DataBar(RSS)
QR Code, micro QR Code, SQRC, iQR, PDF417, micro PDF417, maxi code DataMatrix (ECC200), Aztec, GS1 DataBar Composite (EAN.UCC Composite)
Range marking (laser)
Visual (LED), acoustic (signal sound) and haptic (vibration)
Number of buttons
30 buttons (other than on/off button) + 3 scan buttons
IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
indoors: 150 m, outdoors: 300 m
IEEE802.11b: 11/5.5/2/1Mbps, IEEE802.11g: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps,
WEP40, WEP128, WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP, AES), WPA-1x (TKIP, AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP), WPA2-1x (TKIP, AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x (EAP-TLS, PEAP)
Bluetooth Ver. 2.0 + EDR Class 2
RS-232C / USB
HSPA+ (850, 900, 2100MHz)
MicroSDHC x 1 slot (up to 32 GB)
5.0 megapixel camera with auto-zoom
Operation hours 3
Approx. 23 hours (when using battery included in delivery) / approx. 34 hours (when using high-capacity battery)
Approx. 22 hours (when using battery included in delivery) /
approx. 33 hours (when using high-capacity battery is used)
Approx. 18 hours (when using battery included in delivery) / approx. 26 hours (when using high-capacity battery is used)
Real-time clock, speaker, vibration alarm, battery display, keypad illumination, G-sensor, microphone and receiver
−20~50 °C 4
Splash water/dust protection
approx. 330 g
approx. 340 g
approx. 370 g
- Even though the effective number of graphics elements is more than 99.99% thanks to the high-precision production of the LCDs, a few elements (less than 0.01%) can be left out or permanently turned on.
- Figures indicated for the transmission distance and speed are theoretical values and may vary depending on the place of use and the environment.
- In the following relation: scanning: remote transmission: screen display: standby = 1: 1 : 1 : 20. Communications module in standby mode, vibration = off and LCD background light = low. The specified operating time serves as a reference value in room temperature and may vary depending on the operating conditions.
- The temperature rises from 0 to 40° C while charging
- The value when using the standard battery.
- Software Development Kit (SDK) for BHT with Windows ® CE
- Keyboard interface software [kbifCE] 1
- This software is installed on the device when delivered.
- CU-1233: RS-232C/USB Communication, including charging function for device and additional battery.
- CU-1211: with Ethernet interface, including charging function for device and additional battery.
- CBBHT-US1800/C12-4A USB Cable
- BT-110LA: 2300 mAh Standard battery
- BT-110L: 3450 mAh High-capacity battery