The HC56II provides an excellent scanning performance due to the wide-angle scanning and the integrated Touch Reading System. The compact and lightweight design ensures fatigue-free work during long-term operation.
Do you have any questions?
You are interested in our products, but have some further questions. Click here to find a distributor in your area.
"With the change to devices by DENSO, we have been able to lower our DOA rate significantly. It is a fact that this investment has more than paid-off already."Process Engineer, postal services
AN-13/-8, UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN with add-on codes, Interleaved 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5 CODABAR (NW-7),
CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), GS! DataBar (RSS)
65mm (Incl. right and left margin)
not less than 0.45
Advanced Scan Plus (CCD)
Blue LED, buzzer
USB connector (type A)
2m straight cable
Supplied from the connection target 3
Shock Resistance 4
1.5m (concrete surface) X 60 times
10 to 90% RH (without dews)
10000Ix or less (Fluorescent lamp in daytime)
Weight (excl. cable)
Approx. 85 g
- Those who are expected to use an interface (RS-232C, or PS/2) other than USB should consider HC56.
- Supports 2 systems: USB keyboard interface and USB-COM interface.
- Connection may not be possible due to the type of Pc or USB-HUB being used. Prior confirmation of connection compatibility is required.
- This is not a guaranteed value but a test value.
- Keyboard Interface Software [QR_kbif]
- Active USB-COM port driver
- Instruction Manual
- Holder Model: S-30