The BHT Browser is a web browser function that can create task applications as web contents and then processes the tasks with the created web contents residing on the web server or local files.
- Supporting for encyption SSL/TLS.
- Enable to use for each environment by supporting local file access.
- Enable to link up with the program developed by BHT-BASIC
Do you have any questions?
You are interested in our products, but have some further questions. Click here to find a distributor in your area.
BHT model System program version BHT Browser version BHT-50xBW 1.03 and lager All supported BHT-50xQW All supported All supported BHT-55xQW All supported All supported BHT-60xBW 1.03 and lager 1.11 and later BHT-60xQxWx All supported 1.11 and later BHT-80xBWx All supported 1.30 and later BHT-80xQWx 1.01 and lager 1.30 and later BHT-82xBWx All supported 1.30 and later BHT-82xQWx All supported 1.30 and later BHT-130xBWx All supported 1.34 and later BHT-130xQWx 1.02 and lager 1.34 and later
OS Windows®XP/2000, Windows Vista (32bit Ver.), Windows 7(32bit/64bit Ver.)1 2 Memory Memory required for normal operation of the above OS
- Windows® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- This application is executed as Win32 application on Windows 7 (64 bits) using WOW64 (Windows 32-bit emulation on Windows 64-bit).