- Easy and simple system setup
You can directly use your existing online applications on the BHT as a terminal. You can reduce the costs of system implementation and maintenance, as any software development for the BHT is not required.
- No need of complicated programming
Since network programming is not required to control the communication via socket interface and wireless communication, you can easily establish a very reliable system.
- No need of relay server for connecting terminals
The BHT is designed to directly communicate with the host computer and does not require any additional relay server for the conversion of connection protocols. You can create the right BHT operating environment with only one BHT at a lower cost.
- Supporting three types of terminal emulations
- IBM 3278-2 (24 x 80 monochrome)
- IBM 5251-11 (24 x 80 monochrome)
- DEC VT52, VT100, VT220
Do you have any questions?
You are interested in our products, but have some further questions. Click here to find a distributor in your area.
Series Type BHT-1300Q BHT-1306QWB BHT-1300B BHT-1306BWB BHT-800Q BHT-825QW BHT-800B BHT-805BW BHT-600Q BHT-604QW BHT-600B BHT-604BW BHT-500B BHT-504BW BHT-300Q BHT-304QW/QWB BHT-300B BHT-303BW/BWB
PC for configulation application
OS Windows®XP/2000, Windows Vista (32bit Ver.), Windows 7(32bit/64bit Ver.),Windows 8(32bit/64bit Ver.)(1)(2),Windows 8.1(32bit/64bit Ver.)(1)(2) Memory Minimum 16MB Disk space Displayed by the installation program Serial port Connected to the BHT device via dock station or direct cable. Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.05 or later
- Windows® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- This application is executed as Win32 application on Windows 7/8/8.1 (64 bits) using WOW64 (Windows 32-bit emulation on Windows 64-bit).