- Easy and simple system setup
You can directly use your existing online applications on the BHT as a terminal. You can reduce the costs of system implementation and maintenance, as any software development for the BHT is not required.
- No need of complicated programming
Since network programming is not required to control the communication via socket interface and wireless communication, you can easily establish a very reliable system.
- No need of relay server for connecting terminals
The BHT is designed to directly communicate with the host computer and does not require any additional relay server for the conversion of connection protocols. You can create the right BHT operating environment with only one BHT at a lower cost.
- Supporting three types of terminal emulations
- IBM 3278-2 (24 x 80 monochrome)
- IBM 5251-11 (24 x 80 monochrome)
- DEC VT52, VT100, VT220
Software > Terminal Emulations/Browser
Freefloat Access is a terminal emulator that connects your mobile computers, handheld terminals, forklift terminals/PCs to IBM mainframes (3270), AS/400 (5250), Unix (VT 100/220), Linux (ANSI) and SAP systems (ANSI). It is developed specifically to deliver an optimized solution when you want to integrate bar codes, 2D codes or rfid in an existing legacy host system, WMS system like Manhattan, ERP system like SAP etc.
Kalipso is a fast and powerful mobile application generator for Android and Microsoft OS (Mobile, CE, Seven, 8 PRO and 10). Kalipso allows you to create your professional applications in less time and with fewer costs without the need to be an expert developer. Use actual and emergent technologies without writing code, simply drag and drop what you need. Create your Sales force, inventory, picking, proof of delivery, technical services, route accounting, surveys, ticketing, and many other applications in a very easy and quick way. With a powerful communication engine and synchronization tool, Kalipso allows you to develop Online and Offline applications using WI-FI, 3G, GPRS, Bluetooth, USB/Serial Ports.
The BHT Browser is a web browser function that can create task applications as web contents and then processes the tasks with the created web contents residing on the web server or local files.
- Supporting for encyption SSL/TLS.
- Enable to use for each environment by supporting local file access.
- Enable to link up with the program developed by BHT-BASIC
- BHT-M80 Mobile Computer
- BHT-M60 Handheld Computer
- BHT-S40 Handy Sized Mobile Computer
- BHT-S30 Handy Sized Handheld Terminal
- BHT-1800 Touchscreen Computer
- BHT-1700 Handheld Terminal with Keyboard
- BHT-1600 Handheld Terminal
- BHT-1200 RFID
- BHT-1500 Series
- BHT-1400 Series
- BHT-1300 Series
- BHT-1200 Series
- BHT-1100 Series
- BHT-800 Series