Freefloat Access is a terminal emulator that connects your mobile computers, handheld terminals, forklift terminals/PCs to IBM mainframes (3270), AS/400 (5250), Unix (VT 100/220), Linux (ANSI) and SAP systems (ANSI). It is developed specifically to deliver an optimized solution when you want to integrate bar codes, 2D codes or rfid in an existing legacy host system, WMS system like Manhattan, ERP system like SAP etc.
Do you have any questions?
You are interested in our products, but have some further questions. Click here to find a distributor in your area.
- BHT-M80 Mobile Computer
- BHT-M60 Handheld Computer
- BHT-S40 Handy Sized Mobile Computer
- BHT-S30 Handy Sized Handheld Terminal
- BHT-1800 Touchscreen Computer
- BHT-1700 Handheld Terminal with Keyboard
- BHT-1600 Handheld Terminal
- BHT-1200 RFID
- BHT-1500 Series
- BHT-1400 Series
- BHT-1300 Series
- BHT-1200 Series
- BHT-1100 Series
- BHT-800 Series